Monday, July 1, 2013

Great Blogs Are Great Because...


What makes a blog great? What makes you follow a blog or “Like” a post? Photographers, artists, poets: show us GREATNESS.
The blogs I follow are fresh in their daily material. The author's personality is reflected within the stories or anecdotes and I am attracted to the expressive style in which they record their thoughts. I do not have to agree with every post, but in reading the blogs I follow, I am opened to new ideas and viewpoints.
Typically, I click "like" after reading someone's post because more often than not, I do enjoy the article plus, it makes me happy when someone clicks "like" on my post. It is rare that I will pass up clicking "like" and only happens if I stumble upon a spam blog or one which is written for the purpose of spreading hatred.
BAR_LINE2

No comments:

Post a Comment