Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday - Rest Day

My list of things to do yesterday was not completed, but I did cross off a few of the tasks:
  1. Go grocery shopping
  2. Cook - roast beef, beef stew, spaghetti, stuffed peppers
  3. Freeze the food I cook today for when I'm laid-up
  4. Clean off my desk
  5. Update finance files
  6. Shred papers
  7. Copy the CD imaging from the Breast Center to take with me to the Oncologist.
  8. Relax, take a nap, watch a funny movie - Slapshot
  9. CANCEL  STORM  SHELTER  INSTALLATION!!!!!!!!!
  10. Give thanks! :)
Updated list of things to do this coming week:
  1. Clean out Kitty Litter
  2. Call for Pathology Results
  3. Clean off my desk
  4. Update finance files
  5. Shred papers
  6. Copy the CD imaging from the Breast Center to take with me to the Oncologist (6/23)
  7. Visit Oncologist - Wednesday, June 26, 2013
  8. Always give thanks!
  9. Clean guest bedroom carpet
  10. Wash guest bedroom curtains
  11. Wash guest bedroom bedding & pillows
  12. DUST guest bedroom
  13. Spray for insects!
BAR_LINE2

No comments:

Post a Comment