Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Questions For Oncologist

QUESTIONS  FOR  ONCOLOGIST:
Will she order an MRI for me prior to seeing the Breast Surgeon?  This will expedite this process.
  1. Who determines the order for a double mastectomy?  
  2. Will my extreme family history help in achieving this?
  3. Breast Cancer in Maternal family
    1. Mom
    2. Aunt
    3. Jenna - Niece
    4. Linda - Cousin
    5. Annette - Cousin
  4. Breast Cancer in Paternal family
    1. Agnes - Aunt ** died from the breast cancer
    2. Sally - Cousin
    3. Diana - Cousin ** died from the breast cancer
    4. Ginger's daughter - Cousin
  5. What "STAGE" is my breast cancer?
  6. Will there be a BRC test ordered?
  7. Estrogen Blockers - concerned with side-effect of stroke - persons in family who had strokes:Maternal Grandmother - recovered (non-smoker)
  8. Maternal Uncle Frank - recovered (non-smoker)
  9. Maternal Aunt Jenny - died from stroke (non-smoker)
  10. Does she have any information on the benefits of an Alkaline Diet?
  11. These are all of the questions I have so far, there are still a few more hours prior to my appointment, I may come up with more.
BAR_LINE2

No comments:

Post a Comment