Saturday, June 22, 2013

Planning Ahead

Woke up at 5 a.m. today, laid in bed for another hour, listening to the birdies chirping outside and Opie running around the bedroom like a lunatic, chasing imaginary dragons!  When my thoughts of what I need to do today roused my brain to full consciousness, I got out of bed, had a sponge bath, dyed my hair with non-permanent hair dye, fed the dogs and gave them their insulin shots and had breakfast.   Now, I'm ready for the day.
Things to do today: (not in any particular order)
  1. Go grocery shopping
  2. Cook - roast beef, beef stew, spaghetti
  3. Freeze the food I cook today for when I'm laid-up
  4. Clean off my desk
  5. Update finance files
  6. Shred papers
  7. Copy the CD imaging from the Breast Center to take with me to the Oncologist.
  8. Relax, take a nap, watch a funny movie - Slapshot
  9. CANCEL  STORM  SHELTER  INSTALLATION!!!!!!!!!
  10. Give thanks! :)
::::::::UPDATE::::::::
Vayda has not been eating her food in the mornings. Her left back paw pad is terribly raw, she's been chewing on it, this happens every year and we thought it was from allergies. We just noticed a HUGE lump in her right side by her shoulder.  Damn!
BAR_LINE2

No comments:

Post a Comment